MRG - Members who are Family Caregivers
ALCA Member Resource Group (MRG)
Members who are Family Caregivers
When: Thursday 03/14/24 4pm ET / 3pm CT / 2pm MT / 1pm PT
Taking care of your parents or a family member can be a difficult job, but when you are a professional Aging Life Care Manager, it takes on new challenges. How do you appropriately split your focus from your day job, where the client is just a client, and the more personal experience when the client is your mother? Share your experiences, difficulties, and solutions with other ALCA members who are in the same position.
Facilitator: Deborah Fins
Registration Process for MRGs
No more searching for a Zoom link for your MRG! Starting today, you will simply register for the MRG you would like to attend. Within a few minutes, you will receive a zoom confirmation that will allow you to save directly to your calendar.
Here is how it works:
- LOGIN to your Member Account and click the REGISTER MYSELF button
- Answer the questions, and click SAVE RESPONSE. After responses have been saved, click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- On the checkout page, scroll to the bottom and click SUBMIT ORDER – Please note: You are not registered until the order has been submitted!
- A registration confirmation will appear, and it will show the email address to which the confirmation was sent.
- You will receive a confirmation email from [email protected] immediately (check your spam folder too).
- About 15 minutes later, you will receive an email from Zoom with the details — including an ADD TO CALENDAR button and the ZOOM LINK for the call.
As a reminder, you will need to register for the MRG each month.