MRG - Members who work in Non-traditional Settings
ALCA Member Resource Group (MRG)
Members who work in Non-traditional Settings
When: Tuesday 3/25/24 3pm ET / 2pm CT / 1pm MT / 12pm PT
Do you work in practice with an elder law attorney, fiduciary, financial advisor, or in other “non-traditional” places? They assess the needs of their clients and create care plans from a different perspective. Share your unique perspective with others who "get" it.
Facilitator: Margaret Stoltzfus
Registration Process for MRGs
No more searching for a Zoom link for your MRG! Starting today, you will simply register for the MRG you would like to attend. Within a few minutes, you will receive a zoom confirmation that will allow you to save directly to your calendar.
Here is how it works:
- LOGIN to your Member Account and click the REGISTER MYSELF button
- Answer the questions, and click SAVE RESPONSE. After responses have been saved, click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- On the checkout page, scroll to the bottom and click SUBMIT ORDER – Please note: You are not registered until the order has been submitted!
- A registration confirmation will appear, and it will show the email address to which the confirmation was sent.
- You will receive a confirmation email from [email protected] immediately (check your spam folder too).
- About 15 minutes later, you will receive an email from Zoom with the details — including an ADD TO CALENDAR button and the ZOOM LINK for the call.
As a reminder, you will need to register for the MRG each month.