MRG: Business Owners Who Supervise ALC Managers
Member Resource Group (MRG)
Aging Life Care Business Owners Who Supervise ALC Managers
When: Monday 11/27/23; 4pm ET / 3pm CT / 2pm MT / 2pm PT
As an Aging Life Care business owner who supervises Aging Life Care Managers, you are the captain of a ship and you wear many hats. Share your entrepreneur/supervisor expertise while juggling staffing, strategy, finances, legal issues and more. Find support from others who are in the same boat. Come with your challenges for the group and share solutions that have worked for you and your business.
Facilitators: Nina Herndon
New Registration Process for MRG's
No more searching for a Zoom link for your MRG! Starting today, you will simply register for the MRG you would like to attend. Within a few minutes, you will receive a zoom confirmation that will allow you to save directly to your calendar.
Here is how it works:
- LOGIN to your Member Account
- Click the REGISTER MYSELF button
- Answer the questions, then click SAVE RESPONSE. Then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- On the next page, scroll to the bottom and click SUBMIT ORDER – Please note: You are not registered until the order has been submitted!
- A registration confirmation will appear, and it will show the email address to which the confirmation was sent.
- The confirmation email from [email protected] will be in your inbox immediately (check your spam folder too).
- A few minutes later, you will receive an email from Zoom with the details including an ADD TO CALENDAR button and the ZOOM LINK for the call.
As a reminder, you will need to register for the MRG each month.